JustGiving - Sponsor me now!

Tuesday 10 December 2013

Things you think of from a Tree's perspective!

Hi! 

I've been blogging fairly regularly the last few days and despite the fact that I'm up far too late despite the fact I have a deadline for an essay (which i've got to write tomorrow) on Thursday; I wanted to share this with the internet. 


As i've mentioned; I'm a film student. I've never felt that positive towards practical work; however,  this is my first piece of work I'm proud of. Our brief for our coursework included either environmental, political or cultural narrative, so we went for environmental; and this is the final piece.  Please check it out, leave me some messages of what you think! 



It was incredibly handwork to make on such a short deadline, however everyone pulled together and this is the end product which makes me beyond happy! Anyway.. watch, enjoy & share this. I'd love for more people to see it and help other people think about global issues and how even the smallest of steps can help prevent our beautiful world falling into destruction.

G

No comments:

Post a Comment