JustGiving - Sponsor me now!

Thursday 26 June 2014

Haircuts & Banksy.

Howdy all!

I apologise, it has been forever since my last post & considering I have now had over 1000 views I'm super excited to get back to blogging more regularly!
This post is more of a catch up/ look into society so sorry if that doesn't float your boat; however I will be making a new youtube video tomorrow so lets keep the faith guys!

I've had one of those inspirational changes in my life recently, where I have thrown all caution to the wind, taken a deep breath and now I am super happy! thats right... ladies and gentlemen I have had a haircut!!

My hair has been a long and torrid love affair between colour length and style. My dad always hated women fighting and changing from their natural style however at 14 I dyed my hair red, semi permanent and then had months of being ginger. Then came the blonde transition swiftly taken over by back to brown & then ombre and then back red and finally now I am back to a nice blonde midi cut.
There is something therapeutic about cutting your hair, it feels like you are cutting the stress out of your life... plus the fact I love having my hair played with!

So.... this is what I now look like :)




Secondly, Banksy's latest art piece has really struck a cord with me! for those of you who haven't seen it;



The reason I love it so much? because it is such a sad but dead on view of society and relationships these days. I've even started to notice that the first thing my and my OH do in the morning is look at our phones before even speaking to each other... which is horrendous. Technology has brought many wanders to the world but it is beginning to effect our personal ives in ways which I think are unnecessary and unfortunate. Do I need to know how the whole of my half friends on Facebook are doing before my own partner? The answer is no... so I have started to work out a way to cut out some of my time in social media.

I use it three times a day now, giving myself 10 days.

Instead in the mornings, if I am awake before Matt I spend my time reading a book or focussing on self motivation for the day!

I suppose this has once again been a little pointless.. the next blog is going to be about my morning facial routine that I have, sharing the products I use!

Lots of love guys, I hope you've been enjoying the wicked weather we have been having!

for those of you who would like to see more of my more updated lifestyle, my instagram is : Hellogeeg

come along and check it out?!
x

No comments:

Post a Comment