JustGiving - Sponsor me now!

Sunday 29 June 2014

LOOM MANIA





If you haven't already seen the craze sweeping the nation then you must have been on another planet! loom bracelets are the equivelent of my generations scooby do key rings (admit you remember them!) and are just as addictive. 
For a child they promote creativity, colour co-ordination and are suitable for boys and girls!! Not only do they look cool but promote gender equality!! 

I'm a bit older, but the ide of making my own simple jewellery which can be colour co-ordinate with my outfit is a bonus!! 

You can buy the starter kits in basically any children's store at the mome, however I have used mainly eBay to get myself a wicked starter kit & some spectacular glittery bands to add to my creTions! 

Another brilliant factor is even if one break, you can undo the bracelet and re use the bands! Eco friendly as well! 

So join the craze and get making! I'll make a video soon showing you how to make them for those of you who are unaware!!! 

G x

No comments:

Post a Comment