JustGiving - Sponsor me now!

Saturday 6 June 2015

The Slimming Sensation

A few posts ago, which sadly was around a month or so ago i stated about rejoining slimming world and I thought it would be appropriate to actually give you a bit of an update. 

I haven't had to change what i eat per say, my main meals have always been reasonably a smart choice. However I have had to make changes to portions and my little treats. For those of you ho are genuinely quite curious about my day to day activity with this, feel free to check out my slimming world IG: @hellogeegsw

In short it's going really well, I started around 7/8 weeks ago and have lost & kept off 9 lbs. TO some that doesn't sound a lot but for me i'm currently weighing the least that I have in about 3/4 years! overall a big success. 

This week i'm struggling more than usual due to my reliance of comfort eating when i'm emotionally a bit stretched. Matt has gone off to america and suddenly not texting someone allay has left a bit of a void which i am adamantly trying to not fill with crisps and chocolate (crisps are more my downfall than chocolate)
Admittedly my reason for this post is to try and distract myself from snacking, something that is really hard when everyone around you is eating such delightfully nice smelling foods and often leaves me completely ravenous! 

I just thought a small update about that would make up for my lack of posting! I'm about to start training for my first ever 10k so please hit the Just giving box on my blog page to help em hit my £250 target! 

Much Love. 

No comments:

Post a Comment