JustGiving - Sponsor me now!

Friday 5 June 2015

Running out of...

I feel like I'm constantly running out of things. Time, money and finally excuses!

Again, I've been away for a while, but i have been saying goodbye to my wonderful boyfriend who is now in the states for 3 months whilst I'm still over here in the UK. Which is okay! It's going to be so difficult but we're gunna be fine i can just feel it!

In otherness, I am officially beginning my training for the 10k run that I'm doing in September as of monday so i've popped my just giving page onto my blog, so if you can spare any little change that really would be amazing. I'm running for the british heart foundation so i'm really looking at getting around £250 together to make my run worth it! i'll pop the link here and yeah.. every little helps as our tesco friends would say!

SPONSOR ME!

I hope everyone is doing good and preparing for a lovely summer! Much love

G

No comments:

Post a Comment