JustGiving - Sponsor me now!

Wednesday 9 July 2014

SPENDIN'

It's very rare that I actually spend a lot of money on myself, I despise clothes shopping, I'm not a big shoe person & I'm much more of a rucksack girl than a ted baker bag hoarder. I like homemade and rare items like ones found on Etsy or Tee fury thirst which only have a 24 hour sale life making them practically limited edition.

Despite aloof that, I decided on Monday that I needed to spend a lot of money because I've been so super busy the last few weeks, Matt has been away & left me Monday-Friday and last but not least I felt I'll! So this happened,...






As a rundown of what exactly I have in this pile of goodness...

  1. A Bailey & Quinn Purse
  2. Essie Gel nail varnish ; colour: coral
  3. Borjois Paris Gel Eyeliner
  4. Maybelline Colossal Extreme Mascara in Extreme Black 
  5. New Look Kimono
  6. New Look Jeggings
  7. New Look Orange Vests
  8. Pastel Semi-Permenant Hair Dye. Colour:Candy Floss
This all rounded up to a total just over 100 squids! I couldn't believe it!!! However, it was the most fun I have had in a while. I dyed my hair this morning and this is the result!! 



An added bonus is there is no ammonia in the semi Permenant and for just over £4 it's added a completely fresh look to my summer wardrobe!! 

I will also be having a clear out tomorrow night! Going through all my old clothes, I'll pop the eBay links on once I've put them online! I look after all of my clothes & I am such a hoarder and need to be strict with useful and get rid of anything I don't wear anymore until I lose the weight I want. 

Until that update, I 'll write more soon guys! Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment