JustGiving - Sponsor me now!

Monday 14 July 2014

Happy Health!

Hello everyone! Sorry about the lack of writing on this blog at the moment, however I have been quite busy but in the best possible way!

I've lost albs which to me is a mega achievement because i very very very rarely lose weight whenever I try any change of lifestyle... however I have found one.

Juice plus has been superbly helpful to me, it helped me start up my new lifestyle into healthy eating, and genuinely made me more energetic & feel better! I work a 9-5 5 days a week job so finding a suitable lifestyle changer like this which i can fit around my working life is a life saver!

Its all very simple, I wake up in the morning, have a bowl of my own made clean granola, a chocolate  shake mixed with strawberries & a pint of water! At lunch, Another shake with some fruit with (full fat) greek yoghurt then at dinner whatever meal i like, They call them 'clean meals' but some of the meals I have made have been superb even though they are considered clean!

People are sceptical about 'diets' but i really haven't used this as a diet, i've used it to make my life easier, because i don't always have time to prepare myself a huge lunch! and i prepare all my dinners for the week on a sunday!

I have seen so many amazing changes now I am not only part of the distributor team but also a user of the product, people loosing albs a week by merely detoxing and then moving forward with a healthier and better lifestyle!

if you want to know about the payment for Juice Plus then I am a distributor!  please get in contact by email! georgiamae@me.com to find out more everyone!!!!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment