JustGiving - Sponsor me now!

Monday 28 July 2014

Relationships 3.0

I should become a guru in this shit. I've had just about every hell thrown at me in the last 5 years & have still managed to come out (just) sane. 

Trust is the foundation of anything & everything in a relationship. Losing that trust can result in agonizing disaster. Unless you ignore your brain & follow your heart. 

I look around at all of the relationships around me, some old & some new. Some people are still in the honeymoon phase whete everything is exciting & dangerous and the thrill overides any genuine emotion whereas some of them are people who have been through hell & back and stuck together dispite better judgement. 

I dont have many answers on how to handles a crisis. 

All i do know is that a key to a successful relationships is the constant run of little surprises to each other, making each ither laugh & never letting the physical flame die out. Because thats when people look elsewhere and grown envious of the idea of grass being greener on the other side. 

My brain torrents through ten billions tons  of shite at a massive rate at the most inconvienient times however the one thing i find useful is imagining your life without the other, if you feel nothing, then run. If you do, then try and salvage. 

Relationships are not quick fixes. My favourite thibg my gran ever said to me was 

Georgia, remember only the best things are worth fighting for. 


I miss my gran. 


No comments:

Post a Comment