JustGiving - Sponsor me now!

Thursday 2 October 2014

October Fest!

Hello hello Hello!

September has passed on which means I have been twenty for an entire month.. something that worries me because that means time has passed way to quick! This isn't just a usual post, instead it is going to be my October Haul Fest (so far!).

September & October are my two favourite months of the year, autumn colours come back into fashion & quite frankly I can justify wearing a cardigan anywhere. With Gold, Red and eve some cool pastels looking on point for this season, i couldn't help but start gathering my lovely winter clothes!

Winter is all about the smell of apple and cinnamon, mulled cider, roast dinners, snuggled up evenings and beautiful two toned leaves sweeping the country. These golds, browns and auburns are always the base of my wardrobe and often my make up bag. As a natural brunette with hazel eyes, the colours bring out the best in me!


Items (In order Left to Right!)

1. GAP Two Tone Waffle Snood £6.99 SALE
I live in snoods in winter! They go well when your having a lazy day, are a constant source of heat and genuine look very chic. I chose the black and grey mainly because it will go with more of my wardrobe and is a fundamental of my winter/spring wardrobe!
2. ANIMAL Estel Knitted Cardigan £55.00 Student Discount.
I couldn't resist! in fact this cardigan is what I am wearing as I type this. It's soft, snug and honestly? I know £60 is a lot of money for a cardigan but its so perfect! The colours are absolutely incredible comforting and the size of the cardigan (i have a medium) is just that bit baggier so its comfy! 
3.NEXT Floral Dress. £24 
The floral theme has stuck around for the entirety of 2014 and I don't think it is going anywhere! The texture of this dress is slightly bumpy, and the skater skirt is so flattering, especially for someone who is a bit body conscious like me! I like the versatility of this dress. It could be dressed up, dressed down. Worn to lunch or an interview. To me, It is a closet staple! 
4.NEXT Berry Jeans. £20 
Until my most recent attempt at weight loss, I hated jeans. they dug in, they cling to all of the wrong place and always rested on that horrendous muffin top. Since slimming down (7lbs! Woo!) I found these beauties today. The colour is warm, the material is soft unlike other coarse jeans. And they fit!!!!! Literally could not be happier with them! Using coloured jeans is a nice way to shake up an outfit, and also gets you to hunk about apply patterns to it!
5.ANIMAL Alouet Backpack £20 Student Discount
Every backpack I have had since the start of secondary school (Almost a scary ten years ago!) has been from Animal! They are sturdy, trustworthy, fashionable AND come with a two year guarantee! Need I say more? 
6. APPLE 13" Macbook Pro with Retina Display, Upgraded Processor & RAM. £997 Student Discount.
Okkkk. Maybe this isn't what I buy myself every month, however as I sit here typing away on my gorgeous machine, I regret nothing. It is sleek, soft, pretty and weightless. The retina display literally makes it for me and I genuinely love it. Like I would a human child. Apple offer amazing student discount for education, hence the amazing price of this laptop. Maybe Apple isn't everyones cup of tea, and maybe UPS shipping is a pain in the arse, but once you go MAC you never go back. (hehe.)
7.ANIMAL Nevada Boots £40 Student Discount
They are like Uggs crossed with Vans. Vuggs.... Uans. Chose the hybridisation which you find most fun and realise that these shoes are why winter was created. Be fluffy, be stylish and comfy! AND A GREAT PRICE. 

So thats it for now, I'm planning on updating my make up bag within the next month, so maybe Novembers Haul Collage will be filled with lovely makeup surprises! Wish me luck & I hope everyone has an amazing month! HAPPY OCTOBER!

Remember to check out my Youtube/Twitter/Instagram 

G x




No comments:

Post a Comment