JustGiving - Sponsor me now!

Wednesday 6 May 2015

The Quest for an Internship... PART TWO.

Hello Hello Hello!!

Like promised I have decided now is the time to let you in on my life! So I believe the last time I really blogged properly, It was towards the beginning of my second year at university! Success; I made it guys; I'm officially done for the year after two weeks that included 12,000 words worth of assignments and a five minute long stop motion animation (which will be the subject of another post very soon!)

I don't suppose many of you remember one of my earlier blog posts (nearly 2 years ago now whoops) about the Quest for the Internship but I have been ever so lucky and as of July this year will be the Production Management Assistant of Walt Disney Studios in Hammersmith, London. 

THATS RIGHT
WALT DISNEY STUDIOS

I can't get over how excited I am! I applied on an off chance in October roughly of 2014, then finally got a phone call whilst I was exceptionally hungover; which i missed from my recruitment lady. I checked my Voicemail and heard the wonderful message 'I'd like to invite you to an interview'. Even hungover with last nights make up on; it was the best news I have ever heard. 

I don't like to sound too cocky, but I have never failed na interview, I like to think that upon meeting me, I am quite confident and charming; the most a girl can be when they are sweating rom every inch of their skin. 

The interview was simple, it required a short presentation in a room with my now employer, whilst you waited they played... Guardians of the Galaxy, Toy Story 3 and Pixar Shorts... with free food! BONUS. 

Anyway, i waited a week and was certain I hadn't got the job, when i received the phone call that I had indeed! i squealed and talk gibberish for a goof 10 minutes on the phone to Leanne and yeah..... I WORK FOR DISNEY. 

It's all very exciting & i will be updating you throughout my internship! 

The quest is over (for now!) 

G x

No comments:

Post a Comment