JustGiving - Sponsor me now!

Monday 27 April 2015

Absence and Explanation!

Hello!

I should really hide away because I have been gone for so long, if anyone still regularly checks this blog then i salute you for you valiance!
Its been the longest few months known to man and SO much has changed that I don't even know where to start.
The big big news will come in an entirely differ post as it closely relates to a previous blog post of mine & i believe its a real milestone!
HOWEVER!
I have concluded my second year of university! All of my assignments have been due the last few weeks and quite frankly I have become a hermit of a woman, 12,000 words and two short features later and I am just about breathing!!!! I'll be sharing one of them with you very shortly once i've updated and caught up with life!

I went back to Thorpe Park at the weekend, with Matt & my two housemates; it was such a thrill, i realised i can actually scream louder and faster than 80mph, i'm fairly certain there was a poor dog somehwhere that heard that shriek and hid away! If you don't believe me here is proof!!!
As you can see... Matt really enjoyed it.. I did not. 

Back on topic, I have also signed up to run 10k for the Run to the Beat race on behalf of the British Heart Foundation!!!  To even run I need to have raised £250 pounds and so far I have only raised £30! I could really do with a little boost, so if anyone anywhere could spare even a few pounds I would be more than grateful! 


In fact I'll promise to update more starting with the really big news  which I'm sure you are all dying to hear about! 

Keep an Eye out! 

G

No comments:

Post a Comment