JustGiving - Sponsor me now!

Wednesday 26 March 2014

Whats, Ifs and Maybes.

I've had a lovely weekend for anyone who pays the slightest bit of attention to my rambling, I got to go home, and spend the most awesome weekend with my friends and as he was introduced to many my 'better half'.
We did nearly got robbed ... and when i say nearly I mean we did get robbed and merely were lucky enough to find everything which had been stolen apart from a Purse. The meal was good, the dancing was good and quite frankly everything was good good good. On the sunday, I managed to get some time alone with one of my friends who I then spent grilling about his life seeing as he is of the majority an enigma of a person and I was completely satisfied with my answers. It made me think though; If I could have the knowledge I have now at times in the past where it could have helped having hindsight, would I have made different choices.

I've spent the good part of a few days thinking about this, and my conclusion... isn't really a conclusion. I have many regrets of things I have seemed to have done in a relatively short time. I regret letting some people out of my life more than others and there are choices I have made which every once in a while make me think about my entire view on life.

I don't mean to hurt people with my choices, but seem to periodically, I think about whether or not I've made the right decision in a lot of things but All i can hope is i'll get some kind of redemption and one day I'll be entirely happy with everything in my life!

On a happier note, My cousin has had her baby woo! sadly I can't go and visit due to having no bloody money so instead I'll grit my teeth, send a card and wait patiently for my final student loan to come through!!!

Till next time...

g x


No comments:

Post a Comment