JustGiving - Sponsor me now!

Monday 10 March 2014

Traipsing a National Park

It's not very often that I come across a vision which literally leaves me breathless. Usually I'll make a joke or not notice it at all, however over the weekend I got treated to not only a lovellllly dinner, but also to one of the most beautiful evenings I've ever had. 

I had a lovely special visit from a very dear person to me over the weekend and unfortunately overslept and didn't go climbing which was the original plan! Instead I was taken to Epsom. 
Obvs there is a big horse racing thing that goes down there every year, so I was expecting pretty great things... which I received! Epson Downs (If you ever get the chance) Gives you a delightful view of the London in its entirety from afar... and it is also a dogging site. (Not from personal experience) 

Afterwards we left for the real amazement which is Box Hill National Park. I got to watch the Sun set over the most beautiful view on the planet and I felt completely at peace! Which is rare for a woman whose head goes at a bazillion miles and hour! Sharing a moment like that is something I doubt I will ever forget, so just as a remembrance... here are some lovely views I had. 





IN OTHER NEWS. 

I've had such a busy start to the week, I caught up on 16 pages of notes today, and I'm going to spend tomorrow afternoon planning one of my many assignments I have due in in the next few months, so i may be a bit slow. Hopefully I'm going to try and squeeze in a youtube video at some point (not that many people watch them BUT STILL) and also start working on my own private project! I want to create a short film of some kind but so far my thought process is close to nil! 

If i haven't mentioned it before, I have an official ball coming up, which means I had to buy a dress which was not too expensive, but also glamorous! Thank god for the internet and specifically Goddiva an online store which honestly has some of the most beautiful dresses I have ever seen which are perfect for event which are important but not so important you want to break the bank over them! Plus with a 15% student discount I can't go wrong!! 




I'm back on the health kick now after a few weeks of on/off eating, so today consisted of an spring onion and red pepper omelette, Porridge and then home made low fat taco's for dinner :) 

G x

No comments:

Post a Comment