JustGiving - Sponsor me now!

Sunday 2 March 2014

Tales of the Tube: Part 2.

It seems to be a reoccurring factor in London that I tend to meet really odd people. Most of my friends are quite odd, despite my undying love for them.

I'm having a slight issue however.

I was on District and Circle line going towards Latimer Road two days ago (Westway's climbing wall is extreme, I love it!) and a group of the likely ASBO parade appeared from nowhere. I try not to judge people, I think it's a flaw in humanity to judge someone without knowing their story.. however this changed in the space of around thirty seconds.

As we arrived on the train, a pigeon was flapping about, which is a common occurrence on the overground. As we sat down, it had scooted up under the seat of one of my friends and was just minding its own business. Then the already mentioned ASBO parade walked on with their hoods up, jeans around their ankles and blatant disability of being able to talk like any other human and one of them, giggled and for a reason that I still can't quite fathom full on kicked the pigeon.

I JUST DONT GET IT!

If anyone by chance knows anyone personally who decides to act like a prize A twat towards helpless animals, please offer me an insight into the madness? He wasn't provoked, he didn't even pretend to kick the pigeon like many of us are guilty of doing as children, instead he full on hit it and then walked off laughing with he fellow dwindling brained friends.

I'm still angry about it now, and whats worse is that I can't say anything in London, especially from people with that level of IQ without most likely getting a knife pulled on me and ending up on the BBC News headlines.

Society is fucked if we keep producing idiots like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment