JustGiving - Sponsor me now!

Thursday 28 August 2014

Office Day

DISCLAIMER: I have not been taken over by a droid, I am a certified Juice Plus Distributor, I have used the product & truly have 100% trust in it! So please don't think I'm just trying to mug people off!

  





At the beginning of summer, I began my juice Plus trial, pretty skeptical about the whole thing, considering I thought the price was wayyyyy to high! HOWEVER, my eczema on my elbows has got better, my hair is growing better than it has in years, my nails are stronger and yes I have lost a whole stone in a few months.

I am completely envious of people who can have a hard mentality and just smash it out in a weight loss bid. However, I also know there are people like me all over the place who genuinely can't just get into that mentality.

This is why I loved Juice plus. It is so overly strict but more of a realisation of all the shit we put through our bodies. I used the Juice Plus Complete Shakes, after my 10 day detox, I already found that I'd lost a few pounds, but bearing in mind water weight I didn't think anything of it. Instead after I started the shakes (Vanilla, Almond Milk & Peach FTW) I found that I felt more energised, happier and the loving result that my leggings got that little bit looser.

I am have been a lazy juice plus user as well, due to my work commitments this summer I haven't been able to get to the gym & my only exercise has been working & walking everywhere, However  have still seen AMAZING results! As I go back to Uni in little under a week I still saved myself two of my pouches left so that once I get my exercise bike in my room, I will be able to add exercise to my everyday routine and absolutely smash out the last of my target (another stone please!!!!)

The details of the Juice Plus are as follows....

Juice Plus Shakes £32.50 a month, or one standoff payment of £123.75, this is FOUR MONTHS worth of shakes and could possibly be the best decision ever! especially as it works out as costing just under a £1 a day!!!!!

Please email me : georgiamae@me.com  for more info & i will be more than willing to answer your questions!!!

x




No comments:

Post a Comment