JustGiving - Sponsor me now!

Tuesday 26 August 2014

Only cause I know you'll read this...

Despite dying from what feels like the black death, i'm alone at the flat today, which is horrible. BUT Matt is home is roughly an hour & im quite excited. 


We were lazing around last night before bed, talking about reading & other pointless topics when i remembered something. 

The things we have been through in the last two years massively outweigh what some couples go through in forty. The fact I can come out the otherside and still say i love him more than i ever could have imagine loving another human being still startles me. 

In my inbox i have a lot of his old messages still saved to my phone. I read them all today and they completely overwhelmed me. I'm not quite sure how I got so lucky and how everything panned out just how I wanted but madly enough he was right. ( dont tell him i said that)  

Despite the fact I'm going back London bound next week, Im holding strong in the faith that everything will be fine, that we can get theough this. 

After all 6 minths is a walk in the park compared to two years. 

❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment