JustGiving - Sponsor me now!

Saturday 18 October 2014

Ten things rocking my world

Thats right, just a  quick update to tell you about ten things rocking my world right now! I'm trying to be more positive as a person and open myself up to new experiences so!!!
1) I spent far too much money yet now own burgundy Converse, an oversized orange jumper and a little blue skirt.. I COULD LOOK LIKE AMELIA POND IN 5 MINS. (Also, wait for my next haul post.... it's mega!)
2) I Have wonderful friends right now. After a good life clear out it's always nice to revaluate friendships, and realise just how many you have!
3) The Boyf/Bae/SillyMan/Cuddlemonster... and i'm sure he will appreciate reading that. You rock baby!
4) SWEET POTATO... PUMPKIN.....AUTUMNAL FOODS! I love autumn, especially the foods that become available.
5) Possibility of working for Wild Packs next summer... (again... wait for the blog post!)
6) Biting of Nails has decreased! Although weak as hell, my nails are slowly getting there, my biting has almost stop... unless I get a cheeky grabby bit...
7) Christmas! It's getting closer... I'm excited... let me get my tinsel out and sparkle up all of your lives!
8) Uni Work! Despite a slight panic attack the middle of last week, I have a renewed love fr my subject and I am going to smash it this year! I can just feel it!
9) Cooking! I swear I should write down some of my recipes because they are so freaking good I love cooking, I love tasting and quite frankly its such a massive stress reliever for me!
10) The Office US. Because I still love it.... And yet I have watched series 1-7 a billion times (love you netflix....)
MORE UPDATES SOON!

x

No comments:

Post a Comment