JustGiving - Sponsor me now!

Saturday 5 July 2014

YOUTUBE UPDATE



                           


look at this!! Two posts in one night; aren't I just wonderful:) 

This is mainly a self promotion, I've uploaded a few videos to my YouTube channel which is very exciting!! One is an explanation of my summer and YouTube absence; not that any of my zero subscribers are sobbing (sorry www.rikkithegirl.wordpress.com I lied) and the other is of my new home!! 

Now the second year of uni is fast approaching I have new digs!!! That's right a flash 5 bedroom in yiewsley!! I'm moving in with uni friends and we all now live in a lovely house!!!

I haven't taken photos but one of my videos is a tour of my stately home so please. Feel free to have a look!! 

Www.youtube.com/ThisisGeorgiaa

Go crazy guys and let me know what you think or what you want to see next...as long as it's not boobies orrrrrrr me trying to ride a unicycle!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment